60 SMD Glass Covered - 4.5 Watt GU10 LED Bulb
- 50W replacement
This GU10 LED bulb features 60 individual high quality 5050 SMD LEDs that emit a light output of 380Lm. They're intelligently designed to considerably reduce energy consumption by up to 90% and are available in both Warm and Cool white options. When ordering these particular lamps you will see they are only available in a dimmable option. This means they are fully compatible with both dimmable and non-dimmable applications. Using only 4.5 watts of power these are by far our most energy efficient bulbs available and equivalent in brightness to a 50 watt bulb.
These GU10 bulbs feature a massive 120-degree beam angle; designed to output the widest beam angle available of any SMD bulb on the market today. These bulbs will install into any GU10 socket with an input voltage of 240V and is designed for any domestic, commercial or retail installations. They use only 10% of the energy when compared to the older style bulbs, thereby offering significant savings that consumers simply cannot ignore.
Lasting 50,000 hours compared to a halogen lamp which last 2000 hours, LED bulbs usually pay for themselves within six months of installation. Homeowners and businesses can now go years without the hassle of having to change bulbs. These LED equivalents feature shock and vibration resistant technology, there is no filament to ever burnout so they run considerably cooler than standard filament bulbs.
• 60 individual high quality SMD chips, 120 degree beam angle
• Cost Effective Energy Savings within 6 months of installation
• Spiral alloy housing - great for dispersing heat
• 30-year Average Lifespan (6-year Lifespan when left on 24/7)
• Consumes 10% of the energy used by traditional light bulbs
• No start-up delay or flickering, normal brightness when electrified
• LED bulbs do not contain a filament that can easily be damaged
• Environmentally Friendly
|Colour Temperature||Cool White / Warm White|
|Average Life||50.000 Hours|
|CE / ROHS||Yes|